- thursday 22 march - fly from brisbane to auckland and overnight in auckland
- friday 23 march - fly from auckland to new york via tahiti (one hour stop-over in tahiti to stretch my legs saved me about $1000 on the cost of the trip), arrive in new york 2 hours and 10 minutes after leaving auckland??????????????? *boy does that international date line have some explaining to do......*
- friday 23 march - fly from new york to ottawa
- next 4.5 days sleepless in ottawa while i try to keep up with ray and lily......
- wednesday 28 march - fly ottawa to boston and then get to harvard
- next 4 days in harvard - thursday free, friday and saturday meet with the research crowd who are the whole impetus for the trip, sunday free
- monday 2 april - travel from boston to new york (not quite sure how yet....possibly bus)
- tuesday 3 april - seeing new york with help from al (lookin forward to it al - its going to be a blast....)
- wednesday 4 april - time to come home.......
just in time to start work again after easter. it will be good to be home just in time to spend easter with my kids. i'm going to find something really special to bring them. i wonder if frozen snowballs travel well?????????????????