Wednesday 21 February 2007

The Countdown Begins

well, this time in a month, i'll be in auckland - on the first leg of my big trip. which means of course that i'd better start getting myself a little bit organised.

fortunately i've got a few days before i fly out to do last minute packing and so forth. but i guess i should do a bit of a dry-run pack to be sure that i can actually manage to pack enough gear in a cabin-sized bag to make that plan worth while.

and i also want to take my la[top with me so that i can keep in touch with people without having to continually run around looking for an internet cafe.

i've also realised that thanks to ray the ottawa activities are all in hand. but i've got three full days in boston/harvard to myself - and as yet no plans whatsoever. so, i wonder what types of adventures i can get up to in that part of the world? looks like more research is in order........

til next time......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't forgtet we aren't all living in igloos here, just about everyone has internet access plus big band width to boot! You can use my PC if you don't want to lug around your laptop. Don't know if I can hold onto the snow for you though. I'm going showshoeing on Saturday and I'll make sure to take pictures and send them along.
Cheers for now. Ray