Saturday 24 February 2007

what no igloos?????

this time next month - ottawa i'll be there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but ray, you've disappointed me, here i was with my fantasy of living in an igloo for a week......ah well. i spose, if it's not cold enough for snow it wouldn't be cold enough for house reno's either would it?

(if you aren't following the conversation, see ray's comment on my last post).....

and yes, i know there are the internet and computers in ottawa - but i'll still probly bring my laptop - then i won't need to borrow one for boston and new york.

but now to two serious questions.....

  1. what on earth will i pack?
  2. how is my bike going to live without me for two and a half weeks????
i guess i'll have to do the trial pack soon to see how i go. and decide once and for all which bag i am going to take. i spose i should even start a list....maybe next weekend....

anyway, more soon.

cya all

No comments: